What’s wrong?(怎么回事!)”丽莎和约翰同时一愣。
“Go to see it.(去看看去。)”丽莎径直离去,约翰紧跟其后。
只见,一辆三轮的摩托车驶来,上面坐着的正是戴着防毒面具的凯瑟琳!
“Captain, this is Catherine from FBI 010, and I've reached the FBI area gate. We encountered the gang's bioweapons. Urgent backup required!(首领,这里是FBI 010队的凯瑟琳,已经到FBI区域大门了,我们遇上了黑帮的生化武器,紧急需要支援!)”凯瑟琳摘下了防毒面具,拿着对讲机说道。
“Order. The reinforcements are on their way. Do you need more antibiotics?(收到,援军马上就到,还需要更多抗生素吗?)”对讲机响起了首领的声音。
“Yeah.(需要。)”凯瑟琳开口道。
“Did our captain send reinforcements?(我们首领派了援军吗?)”约翰一愣。
“Never mind, John. I'll ask Catherine what's going on.(别管了,约翰。我去问一下凯瑟琳是怎么回事?)”说着,丽莎一拍约翰的手臂,径直走向了凯瑟琳,约翰紧跟其后,丽莎挥手开口道,“Catherine, what is going on? Why are you here?(凯瑟琳,怎么回事,你怎么在这里?)”
“Who are you from the FBI?(你是FBI的……)”然而,凯瑟琳似乎不认识丽莎,愣愣开口道。
“I'm Lisa, Catherine!(我是丽莎啊,凯瑟琳!)”丽莎有些焦虑。
“Lisa? Are you the new FBI member?(丽莎?是FBI来的新成员吗?)”凯瑟琳一愣。
“Ah?(啊?)”丽莎一惊。
“Catherine, I'm John. What's wrong with the FBI?(凯瑟琳,我是约翰,FBI怎么了!)”约翰也问道。
“Oh, John, I know you. Little boy, how well have you practiced your gun? When can you go to the battlefield?(哦,约翰我认识。小弟弟,你的枪练得怎么样了,什么时候可以上战场?)”谁料,凯瑟琳忽然问道。
“What's wrong with you, Catherine? We...(你怎么了,凯瑟琳,我们……)”约翰一惊,接着说道,“Is it...(难道是……)”
“The time machine(时光机!!!)”约翰看向了丽莎,顿时两人大惊。
“Catherine, we are your friends, now it is 2525!(凯瑟琳,我们是你朋友,现在是2525年!)”丽莎看向了凯瑟琳,开口道。
“What? 2525? You must be in a daze, spouting nonsense! I have urgent matters to attend to and must leave now.(什么,2525年!你们没睡醒吧,说什么胡话那!我还有要事在身,先走了。)”说着,凯瑟琳开着三轮摩托车,驶向了FBI。
“Hey, Catherine!(哎,凯瑟琳!)”丽莎大惊。
“Too bad, maybe it’s the time-space error...(不好,大概是时空出错了……)”约翰开口道。
“Your invention worked, John!(你的发明奏效了,约翰!)”丽莎一打约翰的手臂,有些不悦,接着说道,“Is it the past or the future?(现在是来到了过去还是未来?)”
忽然,丽莎的智能手表响起声来!
“Ben!(是本!)”丽莎大惊。
“Is this space-time or our space-time the origin?(是这个时空还是我们那个时空的本?)”约翰凑了过去。
“I don't know.